The Ultimate Tour of Ireland
We have created the ultimate tour of Ireland, focusing on the uber-scenic west coast. This tour takes in all the highlights of the Emerald Isle and also sneaks in some out of the way places. You’ll see everything from spectacular cliffs and scenery, to amazing ruined castles, to placid mountain lakes. During the day you’ll engage in all the great activities of Ireland like falconing, fishing, and hiking, and at night (perhaps after visiting the pub) you’ll stay at some of the better hotels in all of Ireland. All the while you’ll be treated to the friendliness and warmth of the Irish people.
Capture the Best Pictures of Your Life
You will come home with the most incredible pictures you have ever taken. Whether you are a novice photographer or a seasoned pro, you will come home with photos you treasure, which you can turn into heirlooms for your home or office.
The Best Locations
This is a custom-designed tour designed to get you to the best, most scenic locations in Ireland. We’ll hit the biggies – the places you have to go on any trip to Ireland – but when we do so we’ll make sure you are in the spots to get the best pictures in the best light. We will also go to less traveled places I have scouted on prior trips. There is an embarrassment of riches in terms of scenery in Ireland, and we’ll be choosing between a lot of cool places.
Fun and Adventure
I will take the stress out of getting around Ireland. We will see the highlights and, when the times are right, we will photograph the Irish scenery. When they aren’t, we will relax, or tour historical places, or engage in additional activities such as falconing or fishing. Other times, we will enjoy music and drinks in the pubs with the locals.
The Best Light
Our itinerary is designed to have you in the best spots near sunrise and sunset, of course. Irish weather is notoriously cloudy, and we’ll put “nature’s softbox” to work for us to get shots during the day as well. You’ll learn all about photographing in different lighting situations.
Luxury and Comfort
This trip will also include a taste of luxury. You will stay in first-rate accommodations. These will include manor houses, B&Bs, and even a castle hotel! In the mornings, you’ll be treated to full Irish breakfasts. In the evenings, you’ll enjoy amazing dinners in local restaurants. This trip is made for you to bring your spouses and significant others. They too will have the time of their lives.
Improve Your Photography
This is an unparelled opportunity that I guarantee will improve your photography. How could it not? You’ll be immersed in photography for over a week. You’ll have one-on-one access to an instructor, known for a simple, easy to understand style of teaching. Ultimately, photography is about problem solving to achieve a goal, and we’ll work through all sorts of issues and conditions together.
Top 10 Reasons You'll Love This Tour
1. The Best of Ireland. If you have not been to Ireland, prepare to be amazed at its natural beauty. It is called the Emerald Isle for a reason! You’ll see dramatic cliffs, amazing views, and ancient ruins. We will focus on the best part of Ireland – referred to as the Wild Atlantic Way.
2. Luxury Accommodations. We will be staying in the best places Ireland has to offer. We’ll start in Kenmare to allow us to explore the southern peninsulas, then move into the charming town of Dingle. We’ll make our way north to the beautiful Connemara region, before concluding in Galway.
3. Led by Recognized Experts. We have led tours of amateur and professional photographers to Ireland, as well as visiting on our own. We’ve studied the history and the culture. We will answer all your questions about Ireland as we go.
4. Carefully Crafted Itinerary. If you aren’t careful, you can ruin your trip to Ireland by spending time in tourist traps or spending your whole trip driving around. That won’t happen with us! We will get you to the best places, and we’ll do it at the best times.
5. Flexibility and Options. This is your trip, and we will tailor it to your desires. Want to go, go, go? We’ve got you covered. There is more to do than you can fit in. Think the whole idea of a vacation is to relax? No problem, and we’ll have that option for you. We will tailor it to you.
6. Incredible Activities. We’ll include activities like falconing, fishing, and island excursions – We work with the resorts and other locals to get you the best in Irish activities. Other activities include fishing, hiking, or biking. Do all of them or none of them – it is up to you.
7. Time to Explore Irish Towns, Pubs, and Shops. Everyone wants some time to wander off on their own, decompress and just check things out. You’ll have plenty of time for that, especially in places like Dingle and Galway.
8. Expert Photography of You and Your Family. When appropriate, we will be capturing pictures of you and your family. They might be candids of you or they might be portraits in remote settings of great beauty.
9. Many Digital Pictures to Share. We’ll provide you with the best of these pictures for you to share with your friends and family back home. You worry about enjoying your vacation – we’ll take care of recording it.
10. Heirloom Prints. In the end, you’ll pick out the best portrait or scenic picture that you want for your home or office. We’ll help get it ready and then create a master print for you, any size you want up to 40 x 60. Not only will you be enjoying the trip of a lifetime, you’ll end up with a centerpiece for your home or office! Of course, you can add on additional prints as well.
We will start in Dublin, and head out for eight days of fun and adventure.
Day 1: Rock of Cashel and the West Coast. We’ll collect you in Dublin and srike out for the Wild Atlantic Way on the west coast. Along the way we’ll explore the spectacular ruins at the Rock of Cashel and Hore Abbey. We’ll then make our way to the town of Killarney.
Day 2: Killarney National Park and Other Activities. Today we will visit the highlights of the top attraction in Ireland – Killarney National Park. We’ll see ruins and spectacular scenery. Then we’ll take the scenic route through the Gap of Dunloe and then do some falconing, fishing, or other activities.
Day 3: Ring of Kerry and the Skelligs. Every visit to Ireland needs to include a trip around the Ring of Kerry, and we’ll do that today. More importantly, we’ll take a ferry out to the amazing beehive ruins atop Skellig Michael. After that, we’ll complete the circuit around the Ring of Kerry and make our way to the charming village of Dingle.
Day 4: Dingle. Today we’ll explore the amazing coastline of the Dingle Peninsula. After that, we’ll relax, shop, eat, and drink in the town of Dingle. It is one of the top music towns in Ireland, so we might take in a session as well.
Day 5: Cliffs of Moher. We’ll make our way north today and visit the spectacular Cliffs of Moher, some of the tallest cliffs in all of Europe. After that, we’ll explore our way through the Burren and to Galway, a town famous for its vibe and pubs.
Day 6: Aran Islands. We will take the ferry to the island of Inis Mor. We’ll tour the island and take in the amazing cliff-side fort of Dun Aengus. After that we’ll make our way to the amazingly scenic area known as Connemara.
Day 7: Connemara. We’ll tour the best of Connemara today, including the scenery of the 12 Bens and Kylemore Abbey.
Day 8: Dublin. Today we will return to Dublin. You can visit the Book of Kells or the Guinness Storehouse while we prepare for our special farewell dinner.
Day 9: Final Images: Today you can catch your final images of Dublin before heading out, whether you are catching a flight home, continuing your tour of Ireland, or moving on to other parts of Europe.
Just the Facts:
- What: 9-day (8 nights) tour of Ireland
- Where: Dublin and the West Coast of Ireland
- When: September 14 – 22, 2024
- Cost: $4,995 per person (based on double-occupancy)
- Single Supplement: $1,495 for your own room
- Deposit: $750
- Included: Hotel, all meals, all admissions, and in-country transportation. So basically, everything except your airfare, souveniers, and your bar tab!
Cost of This Tour
Total cost is only $4,995 per person. That includes all accommodations in first class Irish hotels, manor houses, B&Bs, and perhaps even a castle! It will also include all meals. You’ll receive a full Irish breakfast each morning, lunch, and then full dinners at some of the best restaurants in Ireland. It also includes all admissions and even some additional activities like falconing and fishing excursions. We will also take care of all in-country transportation.
You only need to pay $750 up front to get rolling.
Payment Made Easy
One of the great things I have discovered lately is how to make affording your dream trips painless. (Check out this article for the idea.) That’s one of the reasons we are setting this trip so far out in the future. You can spread out the payments so you never have to come up with a large chunk of money. Just pay your deposit of $500 and then we’ll put together a monthly payment plan that fits your budget.
Come Experience Ireland!
September 14 – 22, 2024
Interested? Have questions?
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call me at 817-879-5739.